Managed Print Services
PrintSync now utilises Fuji Xerox Australia’s market leading Managed Print Services capability, opening up a dynamic new opportunity for our clients.
Fuji Xerox is responsible for some of the largest managed print contracts and solutions across Australia and New Zealand. Our proven methodologies and solutions often reduce total print and copier costs by around 40% (over any existing hardware contract).
Our primary goals when delivering Managed Print Services are to:
- Reduce the cost of print by applying consolidation and active print reduction strategies that streamline and rationalise your devices
- Integrate our systems and processes with those of your organisation
- Provide continuous, measurable benefit over the course of the contract
- Work in partnership and collaboration with our customers
At its core, our Managed Print model is based on a vendor agnostic, best of breed approach with the primary goal of reducing the cost of printing across your organisation. It is a specific set of methodologies, tools and processes that measure, manage, monitor and control a print environment within any given business or production outfit. This commonly results in increased efficiencies, reduced costs and improved workflows across any size organisation.
Organisational benefits include:
- Reduce print output and lower environmental impact
- The right model for each job. Unbiased assessment is critical. We offer brand agnostic advice that is in your best interest, not ours.
- Instead of replacing all of your equipment, we leverage your existing investments to create the best, most cost effective fleet for your needs.
- Improved organisational efficiencies with reduced cost
If you’d like to speak with one of our team right now, please contact your local PrintSync branch.